April 10, 2006

What's in your nose?

This is new for me...I got the idea from a friend. I just hope it doesn't bore anyone to crocodile tears reading it.
I am a mom. A stay-at-home mom. I love it. But...my kids are crazy sometimes and I NEED a place to escape to. Hence, the blog.
This morning my 2 year old boy wanted fruit snacks. He had just eaten breakfast, but I didn't want a fight so I caved and gave him the snacks. These fun little round yogurt-covered fruit snacks. Apparently they are perfect for sticking up one's nose. So he comes to me and says, " Mom, stuck mine nose". It takes me a minute to get the gist of what has truly occured and then I freak. But, no biggie... In the end, some tweezers worked fine to squish it and pull it out. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised about what he did. After all, when I was five I put a rock in my ear.

No comments: