So, I never drive down to Salt Lake. I don't like the traffic. But yesterday I had to go to drop off my new serger that I inadvertantly broke the first time I used it. Such is my pitiful life... Anyway, traffic was horrible. It isn't like I went at rush hour either. What bugs me the most is the illiterate people who insist on speeding through construction zones, or any zones for that matter. I call them illiterate, because they obviously can not read the well posted signs that say to slow down. Now in my younger pre-mom days I was known to speed many a time, but I think that having kids has made me realize that saving a few minutes by speeding instead of going the posted limit is simply not worth it. There are far too many accidents that could be avoided that I hear about on the news EVERY NIGHT. And why? Because we want to be the first one in line at the stop light so that we can rush through that too? Yes, people have practically hit me in their hurry to get through a light also. When will we learn?
I guess it is all about priorities.
May 2, 2006
from Pezlady Jana at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment