In our lives we all see miracles. Some are huge manifestations of the Lord's power and some are just everyday things. Still, they are all miracles.
Because I can (it's my blog), and because I want to...I am sharing with you all the amazing story of my cousin Eric's son who has gone through a very rough and yet, miraculous year. He was involved in an ATV accident last June and his story is pretty great.
The Times-News, the newspaper for Twin Falls, Idaho, just ran this story on him (Orrin) yesterday. There are lots of pictures for you to see this fine young man and what he has been through in the last little while.
Here is the link:
http://magicvalley.com/articles/2008/02/17/news/top_story/131011.txt
February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow. What an inspiring story. All I can say is Orrin must have an important mission here on earth. My husband says to tell you that the surgeon who saved Orrin's life is a good guy. He was able to be in the OR with Dr. Zimmerman when he saved an 11-year old boys life. Thank you for sharing this.
Wow! That's all I can say. Wow.
What an amazing story! Unbelievable. Really amazing! :)
I was getting a little light-headed reading the story. I don't do very well with the blood and guts info behind the scenes. But I couldn't help myself from reading, it's just captivating!
Hope he's doing well now, and hope he has a long wonderful life. :)
Post a Comment