Wednesday is my new grocery shopping day since I started using this new coupon/ad watching/money saving website. That is the day that most stores start their weekly sale. I have started going to Albertson's and find that I like it there and the staff is friendly and helpful. Today I made a haul! I bought $75 worth of groceries and saved $92 (it said so on my receipt!!).
This is the picture of how much I got for $75, just so you can see.
Here is a list of what I bought:
2 dozen eggs
2 bunches of bananas
2 canisters of crystal light mixes
1 poppy seed bread mix
2 boxes of cereal
8 personal size Digiornio pizzas
1 pkg Nestle ready to bake cookie dough
18 pot pies
1 box saltine crackers
12 boxes jello pudding mix
2 gallons milk
2 bags mini marshmallows
2 cans tunafish
4 6-packs Koolaid Bursts
2 boxes Capri-sun
21 cans tomato soup
2 boxes fish sticks
And then I promptly went to Walgreens and picked up some razors for Mike. Wanna hear that deal? They were on sale for $8.99 each. I had coupons for $4 off, plus I got $6 in register rewards to use the next time I shop there. BAsically that is like money off. So I paid $15 for the 3 razors that I bought, but I got $18 in vouchers to use next time. That's a PROFIT of $3! Beat that!!
Yes, it's been a good day!
February 25, 2009
WONDERFUL Wednesday!
from Pezlady Jana at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment