Rachel's birthday went off without a hitch. Thank heavens. She enjoyed the day by spending a portion of it at a party for her two little friends in the neighborhood that share her same birthday. She had a ball and then got to come home and do her chores before her family party. No vacations at our house!!!
Here is her cake. My BFF Shannon showed me how to do fondant and so I made Rachel a "big girl" cake since she is 9 now. I thought it turned out great and what's more important is that Rachel LOVED it!

with all her "loot" ( I made her magnet board for her room- she was more excited for that I think that she was to get her ears pierced!!)






2 comments:
Love the cake, Jana Banana. Wonderful job!
Jana, love your blog! That cake is beautiful! How long did it take? I TRIED one like that once (for Olivia's FIRST birthday), I haven't even thought about doing another one since! We just call Smith's bakery now.
Post a Comment