June 17, 2009

Best Teacher EVER!

I forgot to post this right after it happened. Ooops! At the end of May there was a retirement party at our elementary school for two teachers that were retiring. One of them was Mrs. Henderson, a Kindergarten teacher. She was all three of my girls' Kindergarten teacher and seriously the best teacher ever! They adored her. She kept them in line. I loved to volunteer in her classroom (and I honestly can NOT say that about every teacher!).

She literally cried when we came by to say farewell to her and I wanted to take a picture of her with the girls. SHe is a wonderful woman and will be greatly missed at our school! I was so bummed that Jonathan doesn't get to have her for his Kindergarten teacher. Especially since he went with me each time I volunteered when Rachel and Jenny were in her class and he loves all her "toys".

No comments: