October 9, 2009

Jonathan's birthday

I missed doing a feel-good post about how cute Jonathan was as a baby and showing his baby pictures and whatnot, and I almost forgot that I didn't even post yet about how he celebrated his birthday, so today I got my butt in gear and did it. There you go. That was a long run-on sentence, sorry.

So because Jonathan is turning 6 and he started Kindergarten this year, he got a cake in the shape of a School bus. Yes, I amaze myself too with my craftiness. It's just all...so...amazing. He really liked it, so it was all good.



Blowing out his 6 candles!!

Woah! It's a new bike. And its so big! (apparently too big because he couldn't even ride it. We took it back to the store the next day and got him his New new bike.)
Oh yeah, I terrorize the neighborhood in style now!

No comments: