I ♥ Halloween! It is definitely one of my Favs! The kids had fun dressing up and this year I got into it a little more than usual. Pretty sure I freaked them all out in the process, but what the heck...I'm only young once. And technically I am not really that anymore.
I was Punk...in case you could not tell.

I was Punk...in case you could not tell.
With the Bankheads...we take a group shot of our kids together every year and have done this for as long as we have been friends. It's a tradition that they all look forward to.
Funniest thing ever...this year Jonathan wanted to be an Army Guy so we got his costume all ready for him. Never once did I even ask Shannon what her boys were going to be and then when they got to our house to take the picture together, and lo and behold...Brody and Porter were dressed as Army Guys too! It was awesome!
Rachel was a candy corn.
Jonathan was an Army Guy and Jenny was a Bunch of Grapes.
Meghan was a wall. We got this costume from a neighbor about 3 years ago after her daughter used it and were just waiting for Meghan to be able to fit in it. She was still a little short and had a hard time walking in it, but it was a simple fun costume.






1 comment:
What I find hilarious is that you have all these posts about what you did while your kids were out of school (and you were too busy to post) and you post them on a Saturday. Why is it so hard to post when the kids are actually in school? I have that same problem.
Post a Comment