March 4, 2010

Some ME time....

I am so excited for this weekend!!!

Wanna guess why?

Because I get to have a sleepover/party with my sisters and my mommy! That's right...we are starting a new tradition called the Sisters/Girls Weekend. This time I got to plan it and we are doing it in a town that is halfway between where all of us live so no one has to drive far. I got us a BIG suite with lots of beds in it and we are going to go to dinner and shopping!

I am so excited!!

The only bummer is that my sis-in-law won't be there with us. She's got other stuff on her plate right now. It sucks. (sending loves to you Ronda...I heart you!!)

ps...I will post pics of the event when I get back. Should be great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ♥ you too, Jana. Can't wait to see the pictures! `Ronda