...than Uncle Scotty!
I have the best brother in the world! Truly I do. He is a truck driver and makes regular trips to Utah, but they aren't always at the most convenient times so I don't get to see him as much as I would like. Last year he called me one afternoon and Jonathan and I ran up to Ogden to a truckstop to have dinner with him. Well, last night he called to tell me that he was dropping off a load at a place in Clearfield and would Sidney and I like to come and hang out with him while he waited for his turn to drop his load. I said sure so as soon as I got the kids off to school this morning, Sidney and I hopped into the car and headed to meet up with him.
Uncle Scotty has a magnetic personality to kids. They all love him and my kids are no exception. Sidney loved to crawl around and check out his truck and she especially had fun sitting on his lap and snugging him. He is a great uncle!!
December 3, 2010
There is no one better
from Pezlady Jana at 1:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I want to say "how sweet" but I'm not sure Scott would appreciate that. But seriously-how kind!
Love him
Post a Comment