Recently we had a discussion at our house. And by "discussion" I mean MAJOR ARGUMENT. It was about who's chair was whose. Oh yes, apparently the Sperry children think there are assigned stools for when they sit at the bar. Mike and I got to hear complaints such as:
"I don't sit by Rachel"
"That's not my seat"
"I sit over there"
etc, etc.
So Mike and I kindly (that means we yelled) said "What the crap? IS YOUR NAME ON THAT STOOL? Well then it's NOT YOUR chair! Sit somewhere else."
Not 5 minutes later we look over and the nametag that Sidney had written her name on earlier at the school (when she had gone there with me) was now stuck on the stool. She smiled at us and sweetly said...
"My name IS on the chair!"
April 7, 2011
well that takes care of THAT problem!
from Pezlady Jana at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
LOL! Well, I guess you can't argue with that! I hope it doesn't start a trend. :)
Post a Comment