January 27, 2012

Bahamas cruise part 1

 Mike surprised me in November asking me what I thought about a cruise for our anniversary this year.  Of course I was super excited!  I have been wanting to go on a cruise for FOREVER!  Plus it's on my bucket list, so I was in.

We had my little sister come and stay with our kids and they had fun.  Probably more than they should have and we appreciated so much her willingness to be our Nanny!

We booked a 3-day Bahama cruise making stops in Nassau and CocoCay.

 disclaimer: the pictures are not entirely in order.  Deal with it.

Mike making fun of the life jackets and acting like he is scared he is going to drown.

Sitting in the theater...it was huge...until everybody showed up for a show and then it suddenly felt small because of all the people.

leaving Florida behind!


Mike was "cold".  Seriously.

This was a campground right there by the Port so as the cruise ships leave they pass right by it.  Mike and I joked and said "Do you think we could get the Cole Family to come here for our summer campout?"

Us at the front of the ship looking out on open water

Mike's scallop risotto

My Chicken Marsala

by the pool

our teensy tiny cabin

us!!

walking up to our ship.  I couldn't even get it all in the picture because it was so big.

Ready to board.

No comments: