May 11, 2012

Miss S turns 5!!Oh

Oh my goodness, how much do I love this monkey?!
She chose Chick-fil-A for her birthday dinner.  I must admit we have never had a child choose a fast food restaurant before and it was a nice change.

Happy kiddo!

A "5" money!!

Jon gave her a mini pillow pet....which she was so happy about she hugged him to death!

Mike and I gave her a BIG pillow pet...which she was so happy about she hugged the pillow pet to death!

Band-aids (DON'T MOCK!), a book, and chapstick!

"My very own goggles"!!

Happy Birthday monkey butt!  We love you and are so happy you are a part of our family!



1 comment:

kathee said...

I love that girl! She has such good taste, you can't pick a better birthday dinner than ChikFilA!!! Also, Kapree would be jealous of those bandaids - she is ADDICTED to bandaids, its ridiculous!!