I am married to the world's biggest geek. No really, I am! My husband loves anything superhero-ish.. I am serious. He loves to watch movies, cartoons,anything about heroes...X-men, Spiderman, Superman, etc. When we were first married he would stop everything that he was doing to watch the cartoon "X-men Evolution". And it has only gotten more intense since we have had kids and he has another fan base.
For his birthday this year, he asked for the animated series "Justice League" on DVD. So, I go to Target and buy season one on DVD. So he is totally thrilled to get it...like a little kid. But when we start watching the episodes we realize that we are missing some of the back stories, so he goes online and researches and come to find out that the creators of the show changed the name for Season 3 from Justice League of America, to Justice League Unlimited. Well, I bought season 1 of unlimited which is actually season 3. So my geeky husband has to have the other DVDs so he can understand what is going on. It is a cartoon for crying out loud! So he buys seasons 1 & 2 and then 4.
My kids are thrilled by all this. They think the DVDs are for them since they are cartoon, they don't realize that they are Really for Daddy!
Yes, I am married to the world's biggest geek!
July 9, 2007
from Pezlady Jana at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment