Well, I am finally getting a chance to sit again and I realize that it has been a while. Mercy! Having 5 kids is not all that I thought it would be. It doesn't help that they are all under the age of 9. School is out for the summer break. We are year-round school, so that means only 4 weeks off. I am actually okay with it this year. We've got lots of things planned. Got the pool set up on Saturday so that the kids can go swimming when it is hot. Meghan and Rachel will do "summer in the park" at the rec center for a couple of weeks. Go to the zoo. That kind of fun stuff. We will stay busy. We always do.
I'm gonna post some photos of the kids and baby Sidney. Too cute not to brag about them, ya know?
July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment