

The above pics are from my friend and fellow "mom-in-crime" Shannon and I. On Tuesday we took the kids to Fat Cats (a local arcade place) to go bowling. It was the first time my kids had ever been and I must say completely HI-larious to watch them try it out!! Not saying that I am any pro bowler or anything, but HAHA so funny to see. Wish you all could've been there.



This is the kids at the Davis County Fair. I thought it would be fun to take them to the fair. I have such good memories of going to the fair every fall and showing my horse, and my pig or my 4-H sewing projects. I think that Jonathan was the most enthralled by the animals. Which is funny because my kids have seen animals before.....just not "at the Fair".
Last night at dinner, we sat down and I asked Jenny what she learned at Kindergarten that day. This is the conversation that followed...
Dad: What letter did you learn about today?
Jenny: K
Dad: What about the letter K?
Jenny: Well, Mrs. Henderson told us that K is for Kangaroo. Kangaroos are animals that jump and bounce a lot and live in Australia. They are not domesticated (this is when I started to hysterically laugh), only dogs and cats are domesticated. That means they can be pets. And bunnies too.
Dad: OH...well sounds like you learned a lot then.
After that, conversation just seemed pointless. Everything that could have been said just had been.





1 comment:
You are the best girl on the planet and I could not ask for a better example, friend and sister!!
You are a truly a sister I had always dreamed of, Thank you for being the best. All my Love
Shannon
YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment