ha...so life being busy and all, I am finally getting to sit for a moment and write about being able to see TWO movies in a week's time!! That has to be a record for me since being single..and even then...
Went two weeks ago on a Monday (skipped Family night) with hubby and saw the newest Harry Potter movie. Loved it!! So good. Course it helps that I am an enormous HP fan!!! Then in that same week on Friday, went with some girlfriends (Girls Night Out) to see Hairspray. Holy Cow Fun Movie!! I laughed and sang along and beebopped the whole way home. Way fun to see the FAT girl get the guy and happiness. I can relate....
Then the next day came my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book by UPS and I read it ALLLLL DAY!! I finished it about 2 am Sunday morning. Yes, I wanted to sleep during church because I was toast, but strangley enough still had that "good book adrenaline rush" thing going on...
I am sad that the HP series is at its end, but really feel that JK Rowling is a phenomenal writer and did an awesome ending to the series.
Wish something exciting had happened this week. Hope to get rid of some junk at my friends yard sale tomorrow. Make a few bucks and go spend it on more junk that I will want to get rid of in afew more years time.. Endless cycle...
Kids started school last week. I have a 3rd grader, 2nd grader, and a Kinde
rgartener. They are growing sooooo fast. I love for them to be in school, not because I am cold-hearted and want to be rid of my kids each day (believe me, I know some moms who are like that), but because my kids really DIG learning. And I really DIG that!!!
August 3, 2007
two movies in a week
from Pezlady Jana at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment