I was gonna post something absolutely spectacular today to seriously SHOCK all of you readers (there are what,like 3 of you?), but I have spent most of the day with my 4 month old baby as she vomited formula all over. Okay, formula stinks anyway, let alone when it is barfed. Fun times. She is feeling better now I think. Sometimes I feel so capable and other times I just feel so useless. Like when your child is sick and you can not do a thing about it. Good thing I am not a control freak or anything. Cause I'm not. Ahem...
Stayed tuned for tomorrow's post though. It is a special day for me and I will share it with you. All three of you.
September 6, 2007
change of plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Can I be four?
Yuck, baby barf. Been there, done that.
Hope she feels better soon:)
Post a Comment