September 5, 2007

it's my blog and it's boring....but not for long!

I am starting a new thing in an effort to jazz up my blah, blah, blog. Introducing:

Wednesday Quiz Day

I actually got the idea from someone else's blog(thanks Candace)as I was going around to blogs that I visit daily. She had a fun quiz about "what color is your aura?" I thought it would be a great dealybopper to put on my blog on days when I can think of nothing else clever to share. For now that will have to be every Wednesday :) but it could morph into more days. BEWARE!
Anyway, here goes.....

You Are a Yellow Crayon
Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.
Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

  • what color crayon are you quiz

  • 5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I'm a yellow crayon too! How cool are we?

    And your welcome! These tests are kind of fun.

    Sbankhead said...

    I am RED hahaha big surprise. Love ya see i commented so there ha
    lol Shannon

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Jana...love your blog. I'm not brave enough to do one, but it looks fun. I'm purple...lol :)
    ~Ronda

    Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

    I just found your blog on LDS Blogs. What a fun quiz. I'm purple...

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Jana...how fun. I'm green!
    I love to read your blog!
    --Jamie