I was at a loss as what to write for this week's Thursday Thirteen list. I asked my kids for help and here is what they thought of. BEHOLD... the list of thirteen things (okay, really they are foods) that we like to buy from Costco.
1. Chicken Nuggets
2. Vitamins - these are Jonathan's favorite. Not because he likes vitamins so much, but because they are DINOSAUR shaped.
3. Capri-sun
4. Cheese sticks
5. Costco muffins -especially the chocolate ones. Mmmmm. Yummm. I have given them up though. Now I can only crave them from afar.
6. Bagels- except not anymore, what with me counting carbs and all these days. Stupid Diabetes!
7. Already cooked bacon- such a time saver! (And who doesn't like Bacon?)
8. Jamaica-me Sweet Hot and Spicy sauce - really good in tonights meatloaf
9. Rotisserie chicken
10. Costco cakes - I think I will buy one for Rachel's baptism day party and that will probably keep me good for a few years. Well, really it WON'T, but if I keep saying it maybe it will come true. Wishful thinking, right?
11. Fruit leather and fruit snacks - Jonathan would DIE if he didn't have one or the both of these to snack on every day.
12. Vegetable lasagna- I always try to have these in the freezer so that when I am stressed out when Mike is travelling, I can whip it out and it's almost like a homemade dinner. And it specifically has to be when he is travelling, since he doesn't like it.
13. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches! Enough said.
February 7, 2008
Food, glorious food
from Pezlady Jana at 7:03 AM
Labels: food, Thursday Thirteen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wow. I'm suddenly VERY hungry.
I'm with Magirk! I think I want a chocolate muffin now. Mmm - too bad our nearest costco is over 3 hours away...
I've always seen the ads for Skinny Cow ice cream in my CK magazine - are they yummy? Ice cream would really hit the spot now. I eve went grocery shopping, stopped & looked longingly at the HaagenDazs & continued on.
I'm so good - but so sad at the same time. Darn diet!
What? No PEZ? Where are your priorities?
And you stink. I wasn't hungry before, but now I really need some muffins.
Post a Comment