March 10, 2008

Randoms thoughts of the day

I've had a pretty fun weekend doing things on Facebook and finding old friends and aquaintances long forgot.

Jenny gave a talk in church and did it almost all by herself. Then she apparently volunteered to give the closing prayer too. She just does it all if you let her and I guess that they were. Oh well, at least she wasn't being naughty!!

Daylight Savings stinks if you have young kids and early morning church. I'm just sayin'.

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

I am so with you on the early church/daylight savings thing! I think it nearly killed me!! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Yay Jenny!

And daylight savings time stinks even if you don't have early church.

Ally said...

Ditto on the Daylight Savings thing. :S

Congrats to Jenny! Our Princess gave a talk in Primary yesterday too. She did pretty well - and we did too, since we didn't know about it until Saturday night when she was already in bed! ARGH!

Melissa said...

Daylight savings is evil. Completely. If you vote for me as President, I will get rid of it!! ;)

Laurie said...

Okay, so I had to go check out facebook because of you and now I'm sorta hooked. One more thing to waste my entire day on. Also, the DST was awful. I was just getting used to the other time, whatever it's called. My little kids were sick that morning so my husband took the older boys to church. He called me and was mad because he thought I was playing a joke on him since he was the only one on time to church. Funny the joke was on everyone else.

kseal said...

Cute wallpaper on your blog, J. And, um, yeah. We didn't know about the time change, so we got a call from the Elders "early" Sunday morning wondering why Ben wasn't at the mission mtg. Doh! Thank goodness for Elders.

Jen said...

I haven't stopped by here in awhile, but every time I do, I love your blog! I agree, daylight savings is awful, especially with church. UGH!

Sbankhead said...

Here is a random thought for you. Somebody from Istanbul visited your blog. so.......... is it itstanbul or constantinople???
hahahaha