March 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday #6

I am thankful for my husband. He is my rock and my companion through thick and thin. Next Wednesday is our 9th anniversary and I can't believe that 9 years have already passed by. I love him so much and I am so thankful to have created a family with him and to know that it is FoReVeR! LOVE YOU HONEY! ;)

6 comments:

Ally said...

Beautiful. :) Love the pictures, and your tribute.

Happy Anniversary to you, next Wednesday!

Melissa said...

Awesome pictures! Congratulations on 9 years! Wohoo! Any big celebrations planned?

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your pictures! So, are you going out?

utmommy said...

Happy Anniversary next Wednesday!

I used to have the song GLAMOROUS as my ring tone. Love it!

Shellie said...

Happy anniversary, mine was on Monday. Great pictures. Just wait till you have 19 years under your belt.

kseal said...

Ahh, I remember that day. It is impossible that it's been 9 yrs already. Congratulations guys.