September 18, 2008

Lego my birthday!

Jonathan wanted a fun cake for his birthday. I made him a Lego-shaped cake since he had asked for some Lego sets for his birthday, and it could kind of go along with the theme...if he was having a themed-birthday. Which he wasn't. But, he COULD have. I am a shameless bragger and I personally think that the cake turned out GREAT! Bottom line- Jonathan was happy with it!
Blowing out his candles. It took him 3 tries. Stupid asthma.
Posing with his favorite presents--his Lego sets, and his camo robe. It doesn't take much to please this little guy. Thank heavens!

*the crown is courtesy of his preschool. His mom is not THAT awesome that she makes crowns for her kids to wear on their birthdays. :]

3 comments:

Motley Mom said...

How clever of you! I will have to keep the lego cake idea tucked away as I am sure it will come in handy in the near future with one of my little boys!!

BeCcA said...

Cute cake Jana, I love fun birthday cakes.

Her Royal Highness said...

You could've totally taken the credit for the crown & nobody would be the wiser!
happy birthday J & good job on the cake, Mom.