I'm pretty sure that I ToTallY scored with getting this hat for Mike! I think it was his favorite present.
The ONE time that Sidney actually wore her cape. At least she kept her Elmo slippers on.
Jonathan spent the day putting his Lego and Bionicles together. Seriously. One of the things he got was this Lego Mars Mission ship thing. It was for ages 7-12. He is 5. It took him 3 hours, but he stuck with it and he got it built. Most of the other pictures I took were fuzzy or dorky. Sorry. I was having too much fun watching the kids open their presents!!





2 comments:
Princess M.E. wore her tutu for all of 10 minutes. Oh well. I'm sure once her little friend comes over, it will be worn more frequently.
Way to go Jonathan for sticking with it!
And Mike looks THRILLED with the hat! Good choice, Jana!
We got Ethan a Bionicle, too. He loves it.
Post a Comment