Christmas 1982. I got a Peaches & Cream Barbie, and some Strawberry Shortcake lotion, lip gloss, and nail polish. Good times. When I showed this picture to Jenny , she got very excited and said, "WOW! They had Strawberry Shortcake when YOU were a kid?" Yah. Hard to believe, huh?
Every year my family would frost cookies and make different candies to take to all our neighbors and friends. I love seeing these pictures of us doing things together because THAT is what I remember!
December 12, 2008
Flashback Friday - Christmas Edition #1
from Pezlady Jana at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I got Peaches and Cream Barbie too!! How cool is that?
I had a christmas where everything I got was strawberry shortcake, and I still have alot of them. Everything cool when we were little has come back, strawberry shortcake, cabbage patch dolls, transformers, our clothing! Good times
I loved the baking with my family, too. In my latest "tag" it asks what my favorite present was when I was a kid. I don't remember. I just remember the baking and caroling. Way good times.
I am always so impressed by all the photos you have when you were little...I think I have about 4 of me as a kid...I am jealous...especially since I have such a bad memory. I wish I had more photos just to help me remember things...probably why I try and take so many now ;D
Post a Comment