February 27, 2009

Flashbacking to DLand


My first time ever at Disneyland. We are the family standing there bunched together. Left to Right: Scott, my mom, Andi, Marni, Amy, and Me. I guess Dad was taking the picture. I was 13. This was in 1987. Check out the sign and everything. It's funny to me because Disneyland doesn't even look like that anymore. I remember that they were building Splash Mountain at the time, and we ate in Frontier Land at that restaurant in the tree. My favorite ride was Space Mountain and the Michael Jackson one. And my parents had a leash for Andi. Do you remember that Andi? Mom didn't want to lose you. It's funny because when we take our kids now to DLand, my mom always reminds me to be careful with them and not lose them.
Good memories!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that gorgeous hunk of man candy next to your mama? :)

Ronda

Pezlady Jana said...

HAHA Ronda!! too funny!!

Trulee said...

I remember when you went on this trip! That makes me feel old!