So the Beehives and the Laurels combined a couple weeks ago to go on a short hike at Antelope Island. It was fun. Thankfully it was not that hard of a hike. Because really, I am not that much of a hiker. :)
We all had fun and I was even brave and climbed up on this rock to pose for a picture with some of the Beehives. You have to understand that I am afraid of heights. Like bigtime. I fell 3 feet off of a monkey bar when I was in first grade and broke my arm and that did it for me. This rock was probably like 15 or more feet high. I had to use handholds and footholds and Alli (one of my awesome Laurels that rock climbs) talked me up it. It felt great when I got to the top! This was my hooray cheer!!
September 22, 2009
Queen of the ROCK!
from Pezlady Jana at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
yeah! an update! a rock! a hike! Fabulous.
So cool. Isn't being in young womens the best calling ever? The girls keep us young.
Sweet!!!
Post a Comment