We didn't really paint DURING conference. And some of us
On Saturday morning the boys started priming the walls and painting and Andi and I went shopping for beads to make more watch bands.
On Saturday afternoon Andi and I made the watch bands while the boys painted.
When they went to the Priesthood session, we went to Roberts Crafts to look for fun crafty stuff.
Are you noticing a theme here??
It was a much needed remodel, but one that Mike is quick to point out, that could've waited but aren't we glad we didn't! All the walls in our upstairs are an off-white color and we added some color to them. We painted the dining room a sage green color and painted the main wall in our living room a dark red. I love it!!
October 9, 2009
PAINTING during CONFERENCE
Here is Lorin priming in the dining room
Mike and his shadow as he painted in the living room
from Pezlady Jana at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













3 comments:
Wow! It looks great. My kitchen is that red color. I love it!
--Jamie T.
Love the dining room. It's beautiful! Love the red, too. I had that in my house in Elko and I miss the color. You will love it.
love it love it love it!!! great job! also love the girls modest gowns and the all-too-fashionable hats!
Post a Comment