




Back in February when Mike told me he wanted to get a set of season tickets to the BYU football games I had no idea how much we would enjoy them. Now I know! Mike took one child to each of the games and me to one (I also gave up one of my games so that my bro-in-law Lorin could go with Mike). It was incredibly fun! First of all, the kids LOVED the time spent with their dad by themselves and second, it was to BYU! It does not get any better than that!
I was lucky enough to go (actually I was a bossy cow and called dibs) to the BYU vs Utah game. I mean rivalry people....does that mean anything? It was a great game! The second to last picture is of the fans storming the field when BYU won. Holy cow...intense!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!
January 2, 2010
We are family...a BYU family
from Pezlady Jana at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment