April 1, 2010

POA-SUL mission reunion 2010

Me with President Palmer

Mike and I with President Palmer

The Elders and 3 Sisters that came to the reunion


Me with Elder Overton and Elder Bright


I have been home from my mission for 12 years and we had a mission reunion with my American President (I had 2 mission presidents) and Mike and I were able to go. I wish that more people had been in attendance, but I look forward to many more reunions with the Palmers. I neglected to get a picture with Sister Palmer, but I did get to have a sweet visit with her and she is just as I remember her! President Palmer suffered a stroke almost 2 years ago and it was so good to see him and how his health has improved! What an amazing man!! I am grateful for my mission experience. I tell everyone I know that IT made ME who I am today.

*Thanks to Elder Butcher for the pics....I forgot my camera and he was so fabulous to take pics of everyone!!

1 comment:

kseal said...

Girl, being my compy--now THAT made you who you are. ;-)

So is it completely terrible of me that the only missionaries I recognize are you, E. Bright, and E. Butcher? Everyone has changed so much. Wish I could have been there and I'm glad that you posted about it so that I can live vicariously through you. Love you girl!