...besides be bored out of our living mind?!
This was a hard one for some reason. Normally there is plenty for us to do, but I lacked motivation to entertain this track break and it showed. The kids were aching to do something fun so we loaded in the car one day and went to Gardner Village.
I had never been, but had heard people talk about it tons. It was fun! First of all, it is all these little specialty shops that sell completely cute and overpriced stuff that you can't resist but will.
Fun!
The best part about going this time of year is that they have up their witches. We went around looking at all of them and taking pics with some of them.
Enjoy!







October 20, 2010
oh what do we do when we are off track?
from Pezlady Jana at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I LOVE the Gardners Village witches. I was supposed to be there this week, but lacked motivation, too. Must be catching. :)
Post a Comment