Rachel's 5th grade State report was on beautiful Idaho! Oh how I love that state!! I was sure proud of her work to research and find out all she could about Idaho. A little disappointed that she focused on Idaho's "gardens" (?) for her brochure. Ummm, okay?...I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was pretty sure Idaho having a lot of sagebrush doesn't really qualify as a garden, but whatever! She dressed up as Sacajawea as the famous person from Idaho for extra credit. So far we have used that costume for Idaho and South Dakota! I wonder how many other states claim that Sacajawea was born inside their boundaries? All I can say is that in two years when we have to do this again, Jenny better request Montana!
No really, Rachel did great and I am glad that it is DONE!
June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment