


I just wanted to celebrate today with all my friends. Today is sete de Setembro or the 7th of September. It is Brazil's Independence Day. I love Brazil! It is the beautiful land where I served my mission for the LDS church and I have fond memories. I still keep in touch with most of my companions and at least one of my mission presidents. The pics are of (1) me with President and Sister Palmer - I actually had two mission presidents during my time serving, (2) the Brazilian flag, (3) me with Presidente and Sister Camargo, and (4) me and a Gaúcho - the cowboy of southern brazil. Enjoy, but don't laugh too hard. The pictures ARE 10 years old you know!!
September 7, 2007
Today is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We have a family that the wife is from Brazil, and she has gone back at least once a year for a while...it cracks us up. She is a sweetheart!! She has NO inhibitions.
Post a Comment