September 19, 2007

Wednesday Quiz Day

Okay, so to explain this one...I don't wear much make-up. I just don't feel the need for it, nor am I willing to spend the time it takes to wear more than blush, mascara, and eyeshadow (on Sundays only). I guess I am pretty lucky that I have a pretty good complexion. And I usually never wear lipstick. It gets on your teeth, you have to reapply. too much work.

BUT...I do wear chapstick or lipgloss religiously. I always have a tube of some form of lippy stuff(that's what my kids call it) in my pocket. My husband knows that he can get me stocking stuffers in the form of flavored lip smackers every year and I will still run out before the next Christmas rolls around. It's just a fact about me.


Soooo....needless to say, the "which flavor lip gloss are you"quiz really caught my eye. Have Fun! And don't forget to tell me your flavor!








You Are Cherry Kiss Lip Gloss



You're a total girly girl who's every guy is sweet on.
You take pleasure in the simple things in life, from cute t-shirts to stuffed animals.

Any guy needs to match your romantic idealism to win your heart, which is why few have.
No wonder Cherry your signature flavor. It's delicious, sugary, and fun - like you!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember those days when I had flawless skin. All I ever wore was eye makeup and blush. My lips had a good natural color . . . ah, those were the days. Menopause smacks you in the face and changes all that. Sadly. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Sbankhead said...

I was raspberry chocolate!!! I don't know what that means but I would like to eat it!! I unfortunatly feel need to wear make up when I go out but I wear much less than I used to!!
YOU ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

i was raspberry chocolate too! guess i am just a shannon wanna be!! what a way cute blog!!
melinda