September 26, 2007

What is your Hawaiian name?

I'm not really sure why this quiz today. It looked fun. Hopefully it makes you all feel like you are in Hawaii. Unless you actually are in Hawaii. In that case, this will be pretty lame. Have fun! And as usual...I want to hear your names. Especially Ronda, Shannon, Melinda, and Jamie. You always tell me what your results of my quizzes are and today should be no exception. :D Mahalo.

Your Hawaiian Name is:

Okelani Keandra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Hawaiian Name is: Nani Okelani
Guess I will have to remember it in like 20 years because I am sure that's about how long it will take before I will get to go on a trip to Hawaii!!
Melinda

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Mine is Kalea Kalama. I did that for my scouts last year when the theme for the month was Hawaii. They called themselves by their Hawaiian names for months!

Thanks for the shout out on your blog list. Well, for the stalking... ;)

I'm a BYU graduate too.

Thayne6 said...

My name is Kalama Nana. How funny!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I popped over here from Uncommon Notions. I just had to find out who PEZ LADY is.

I have a PEZ collection also. Just this week at a big fair's PEZ booth I obtained a tin with 3 ELVIS PEZ! Woo-Hoo!

I'm not an Elvis fan... but it is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana...mine's Akela Kai

:)Ronda