Ha! On Jenna's blog, she did a post that looked like so much fun that I am being a copycatter and doing it on mine! Here is a list of 4 things I have done in my life. 3 of these things are true and 1 is a lie. You have to determine which one is the lie. Have fun!
1. When I was in college, my picture was taken and published in the school's weekly newspaper for an article about co-eds and first year of college weight gain.
2. I farted during my ACT exam and everyone heard it and laughed.
3. I did not have my first kiss until I was 22 years old.
4. I dated a college football player for about two weeks until we both decided that we couldn't just make out the whole time and we both needed a bit more substance to our relationship.
So there you have it! Leave me a comment telling me which one you think is the lie. I bet you are gonna be WRONG...hee hee hee
Okay...here we go. First of all, thank you for commenting and guessing. It cracked me up to read some of your guesses. I must be a good liar!! The correct answer is number 1. HAHA I gained a lot of weight my first year of college, but never participated in any articles written to document that fact. Those of you that guessed #3...hee hee...I did not have a lot of options of guys to date in the one-horse town that I grew up in and did not want to just kiss anybody. So, instead I kissed and made-out with the first guy I dated after I got home from my mission...like crazy. You heard me...#3 and #4 go together. YIKES! Now you know waaaaay more than you ever needed to know about me! :D
October 30, 2007
4 things about me- which one is NOT true?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Hello! This is actually my first time here. I found you through my sister-in-law's (aka Jenna/Cranberry Corner) blog, since I saw that she had tagged you for this game and I had to come and check yours out.
Soooo being that I don't know you AT ALL....this will be a complete guess. They are all great. My first thought was that #4 was the lie, then I remembered that I actually had this sort of relationship w/a guy for about 3 days before we decided that making out wasn't a good base for a relationship...that guy is now referred to as "Make out Bryan", by my husband and sister. This being said....I'm going to go with #1 as the lie. Can't wait to read the answer!
They're all believable (at least for my life)!
I'm going with #4.
Um...I say 3. Not because I have a good reason but because I need to know that I am not a hussy for having my first kiss at 14 under a plum tree with a guy named Jimmy.
Boy, you're good at lying! I don't know, but I'm going to go with #3...I think many of us have a #4 floating around out there...
Thanks for playing!
I'm going for #3! When do we find out the answer? =)
I'm also nicking this cool thing and putting it on my blog. =) Hope you don't mind!
Oh so funny to read your comments!!
Post a Comment