October 2, 2007

Not again...

I NEED A DAY OFF!!! Seriously...

So, on Friday my 7 year old came home from school and had cut her hair off...in the front...at the bang area...to the scalp. No way to hide that! But we did the whole "who cuts your hair?" talk AGAIN and I thought it was taken care of. Yesterday,my 8 year old calls me from school to tell me that she had cut her hair...to get the gum out of course. ARGH! (that is me screaming)

So, I got to give the "cutting your hair" talk...again. Not too mention the "gum talk".

And then today...I get a call from the school. My 7 year old is hiding under the table and won't come out. So I run up to the school with my other three kids in tow and talk her out from under the table. She didn't have her work done and she got found out by the teacher. Apparently that means we crawl under a table and hide. That'll definately help the work get done. Oh yeah! And then when I got home from that side trip, I get the mail and there is a letter from the school. Fabulous. Oh yeah,more bad news. My daughter failed her hearing screening and needs to have an audiosomethingorother evalutaion done ASAP. Of course.

I swear that my kids are really good kids and this is not normal for them all to be in trouble this many times in a few day period. Really. Maybe if I say it enough times I will also be convinced. The fact that I truly believe the school has my number on speed dial should be a clue to me...but whatever.

Anyway, I need a day off or a vacation or something. Maybe I need a new prescription of Vitamin P. Or some chocolate.

5 comments:

Be Inspired Always said...

Hands you a fall basket filled with chocolates.

You have a beautiful family.




Jillian

Sbankhead said...

OH sweetie so sorry just remember someday they will be calling you complaining about the same kind of day. ha HA!!!

love ya shan

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You need chocolate. Lots of really good chocolate!

Anonymous said...

I hear Hawaii is great this time of year!!

:) melinda

Anna Maria Junus said...

Been through the cut bangs thing.

And yes, one day I got a call from the school.

"Your son won't do his work. We've been trying to get him out from under his desk and it seems that he's forgotten his homework and...

"Wait. Did you say you're trying to get him out from under his desk?"

"Yes, he's been under there for a couple of hours now."