October 24, 2007

Because Halloween is coming soon

Okay, I honestly don't even know how to respond to this one. I would make a good deformed pumpkin. That's like saying...well, I don't really know what that is trying to say. Just odd. Anyhoo, do the quiz and send me your results. I really want to see how many others are deformed also!

You Are
A Franken Pumpkin Face
You would make a good deformed pumpkin.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Drunk Pumpkin Face

You would make a good pumpkin martini.


Hmmmm....interesting~Ronda

Sbankhead said...

A Silly Pumpkin Face

You would make good pumpkin taffy.
All I know is this pumpkin was fat with a big nose.

Anonymous said...

A Scared Pumpkin Face

You would make good pumpkin puree.


Really don't know what this means, especially with the limited number of questions from the quiz...how would it know?????hum...

Glad you are back from your trip. The pics look like you had a great time!!

ttfn
Melinda

Keeley said...

I am a silly pumpkin face and would make good pumpkin taffy.

Your deformed face is absolutely brilliant! =D What on earth were your answers in order to generate that? I'm carving a punkamin, giving out candy and going trick or treating - pretty normal stuff for a mom with kids...

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I wouldn't worry about it, it's all random. Keep doing it with the same responses each time and each time you get a different pumpkin! I started out silly and ended up classic! All with the same answers.

Unknown said...

I think I'm lucky I said I was going to give out a little candy -- from Alvin's hospital room no less. My nephews and nieces are going to come in and trick or treat at Alvin's room when they're done roamin' the neighborhood. Can't wait to see their costumes. I heard they are incredibly cute!