January 10, 2008

I want to thank the academy.....



I got the best present ever today in the form of an award from Holly at 2Kids and Tired. She gave me this fabulous award. She said she was giving it to me because I was a "kindred spirit and I relate so well to her thoughts and posts". Thanks Holly!
I am giving this award to Cecily from My Chaos, My Bliss because she seriously makes me laugh so hard that I am afraid I will wet myself! She is funny and real.
Holly also gave me this other award a few
months ago, but I was lazy and didn't pass it on
then, so I will do that today! There are 5 categories to this award. I
was awarded the Bloggers with Integrity award through Creativity. I never thought of myself as creative. That was my sisters. Not me. So that meant an awful lot to me.
So, to Pay It Forward:
For Creativity: to Shannon from The Extreme One because she is my BFF and because she always puts fun stickers and things on her blog to correspond with whatever holiday it is and I think that is fun!
For the Spirit of Giving: to Her Royal Highness because she gives of herself my sharing her fun-loving personality with the blog world through her delightful posts. (Plus I love her pen name!)
For Staying True to Your Beliefs: to Sandra from The Dance because she expresses herself and what she stands for in such a way that I keep coming back for more. Thanks Sandra!
For Keeping it Real: to Tori, because she is freaking HiLaRioUs! She's not afraid to let us in to her crazy life and, of course, like addicts, we are there everyday hoping for more!
and for Social Conscience: to Ann from Sharp Spiels. This one was a toughy. What does it mean to be socially conscious? I don't know, but I thought of Ann because she loves her team (LSU) and devotes much of her blog to her love of them. I thought that if something like that was important to her, then she deserves an award. Plus she can't have the one that LSU just won, so I have to give her something!
Love you ladies! Keep blogging!

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

You are soooo nice!! Thank you so much! You have officially made my day (and I've had a cruddy one, so I needed it even more)!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you best buddy, who knew being lazy by choosing the easy stickers would get me an award.
Love ya tons!!!

Sandra said...

Wow, my first blogger award. I thank you so much!

Tori :) said...

Thanks so much!! I'm glad that my crazy life entertains you. I'll be back soon - once I get internet in my house again. :)

Leah said...

Schweeeet!!!! My first blogger award...You are awesome!

Now that football season is over, I'll have to find something else to blog about. LOL

Thanks so much pezlady! ((hugs))

Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen said...

What a great thing to do. I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

Wow, that was a lot of awards. I had a hard time reading your blog, I think I need new glasses. Oh wait, I'm not wearing my glasses. Maybe I'd better put them on . . . ah, yeah, okay.

Her Royal Highness said...

Okay - I totally left you a comment but it's not there. Knowing me, I probably didn't hit "submit" & so now my witty comment is gone forever. Bummer - it really was witty.
But thank you Pezlady! I am honored, honestly, that you would think of me! So does this mean I have to choose someone to pass this on to?
Thank you!!!