January 30, 2008

Love song?

If you've been a visitor to my blog for a while, then you know that I do a quiz every Wednesday. Let today be no exception to that rule!! So, I found this fun quiz, but the results are not what I expected. You'll see....

Your Love Song Is
You and Me by Lifehouse
"Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to doNothing to proveAnd it's you and me and all of the peopleAnd I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you"
For you, love is very intense and a little difficult to express.



I don't even know this song! Either I am pathetic, or something else. Maybe the planets are misaligned again. I don't know. I give up.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am:

Your Body Is a Wonderland by John Mayer

"One mile to every inch of
Your skin like porcelain
One pair of candy lips and
Your bubblegum tongue"

Why go out... when so much fun can be had indoors?

I don't know your song either. I don't even know my own!

I just have to say, that was a weird, weird quiz. :S

Thayne6 said...

Thankyou by Dido

"And I want to thank you for giving me
The best day of my life
Oh, just to be with you is having
The best day of my life."

It's all good, as long as you're in love.

I agree--weird!
Jamie