February 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday #3 (LATE)

So, yesterday I didn't get around to posting because I am rather sick with strep again(last time was at Thanksgiving). I hate being sick. Mike tries to step in and help, but I am such a booger that I have MY OWN WAY of doing things and though I love him to eternity and back, he just doesn't do it MY WAY. All you type-A personalities out there will understand that. Totally.

Anyway.

Here is what I am thankful for today (well, yesterday really)-----
*Penicillin (and the man who discovered it too) *water bottles *kids not getting in trouble at school (yay Rachel!) *a friend who brought us dinner *LOST every week on TV *warm blankets *Ibuprofen *that my Visiting Teaching was done early this month

6 comments:

Ally said...

LOL about the visiting teaching. :)

I'm sorry you're sick again! :( That's the pits. I hope you recover quickly.

I never knew I was a Type A personality, but based on your description here, I definitely am! (ha, ha!)

Husbands are sweet, though aren't they!?

Lara said...

SO SORRY YOU'RE SICK! Bah! How do you do it with 4 kids?! Oh and what a sweet lady to bring you dinner. There are still good people out there :)
The pics of your kids are too dang cute!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Good thankful list! I'm sorry you're sick. It's no fun.

Melissa said...

Never fun to be sick! I hope you get better soon!!!

Laura said...

I am sorry you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better, and I am sure you are with being on meds for a couple of days now.
Take care!
Love you!

Cecily R said...

Yuck. Since this was forever ago and I am so behind, I assume you are feeling better. Yay for drugs!

I am such a cruddy house keeper that ANY help is a step in the right direction. Now, if someone tried to do my job for me at work...then what little Type A personality in me would come out like a lion!