March 26, 2008

9 Freakin' Good Years!

Mike texted me this morning and said "hey, wanna do lunch? I know we have to take kids with us, but still..." I said, "sure!" S0 here we are enjoying our Anniversary lunch complete with Jenny, Jonathan, and Sidney in tow at Marie Callendars. YUM! Then Mike gave me my present. HOLY CRAP!! He is taking me to NEW YORK CITY! (or as Jenny says to Yew Nork) We go in a couple of weeks and I am SO EXCITED! Check out the pictures of the things we are going to do and see while there.....Phantom of the Opera!
Legally Blonde, the Musical!
The New York Temple!
Wicked!!!

And the Statue of Liberty (or the Statue of Liverty, according to Jonathan)!!
Do I have a keeper or what?

7 comments:

Melissa said...

AWESOME!! That will be such an amazing trip!! I can't get my hubby to go to LA with me and it's only 2 hours away... yes, I'd say your hubby is a KEEPER!! :)

Sbankhead said...

Oh!!! I am so glad you finally know it has been killing me for tooo long!!! I am so happy for you and nobody deserves it more!!! Love ya Babe Shan

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Wow. He's definitely a keeper!! I saw Phantom years ago and loved it.

Ally said...

Wow!! What a sweetheart! Definitely a keeper.

Happy Anniversary, and enjoy that trip. :)

Nancy Face said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)

I'm sooo excited for you about the trip to Yew Nork! :D

Laura said...

I am so jealous! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it! My sister has seen Wicked 2 times and loves it! Enjoy!
I am so glad you got Mike, it is so funny, I still have to chuckle when I think about how it all came to pass...Mike the single guy in the apartments, building a house...hey Jana, wanna come design the Master Bedroom closet? :) LOVE IT!!! Congrats and may many many more years of happiness enter your lives.

Laurie said...

Lucky!!!!