Hello Jana: I found your blog after Andi posted something on mine. Great to see and read about your family and friends. How do you know Doug and Connie Earl? Great people! They were in our ward in Moses Lake. We just sold our house in Moses Lake and are moving back to Idaho. We are excited to be closer to our family and friends.
5 comments:
Trying to be a big girl!!!
So cute!
I love it! So cute! Go BYU!!
Hello Jana:
I found your blog after Andi posted something on mine. Great to see and read about your family and friends. How do you know Doug and Connie Earl? Great people! They were in our ward in Moses Lake. We just sold our house in Moses Lake and are moving back to Idaho. We are excited to be closer to our family and friends.
The Earl's were my hubby's mission presidents. They ARE wonderful and we love them too!
Post a Comment