December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve...

is all about TrAdiTionS!! Every year Mike makes homemade pizza. He makes whole wheat dough (yum!!), and throws it in the air... and then the kids get to put whatever toppings they want onto their own personal pizzas. This year Mike made a ton of dough so the pizzas were quite large. That's okay by me though, since it meant LEftoVErs!!This was my pizza. It's the only time that I actually get to have peppers on my pizza. No one else likes them, so others times when we get pizza I can't have them. See how nicely the kids are sitting waiting for me to stop taking pictures and let them eat!

Then we went to look at Christmas lights. This was our favorite.This was not. If you read my blog at all, I'm sure you know why we didn't like this house's lights!

And last of all we came home to eat cookies and drink hot chocolate and open one present. Here are the kids posing with the jammies that I made them. I finished up Rachel and Meghan at about 3:00. I am the world's BEST procrastinator!!

3 comments:

Sbankhead said...

So cute and I see nothing wrong with those lights! Glad you had a great Christmas!

Pezlady Jana said...

haha. You WOULD see nothing wrong with them....but then again, you actually LIKE the color RED. Some of us only prefer BLUE!!!

Her Royal Highness said...

I TOTALLY saw what was wrong with them! Immediately.
Pizza on Christmas Eve - good tradition. And I love peppers, too.