April 6, 2009



Who is this cute baby? Why...it's me of course! Why am I showing this picture? Because it is my birthday and 34 years ago today I was born! Hooray me!

It was a great day getting to listen to General Conference. I so enjoy listening to the Prophet and other church leaders. I always feel so uplifted as I listen to their counsel.

Thank you to everyone that sent me wonderful birthday wishes. You are all so sweet to me!

5 comments:

Dave said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. April is a cool month for birthdays, I think mine is sometime this month also. You still look like the same YOUNG girl that I remember. ( how is that for ego boosting? )

Andi said...

Okay, two things....Check out the amazing couch! And then check out Dad's plaid pants!!!!! hahahahahaha! Love those, they are so stylish!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday! What an exciting day to have a birthday.

Trulee said...

Jana- you are like fine wine: getting better with age. Course, that's an assumption on my part. I've never tasted wine, never researched wine, never had an interest, but it sounds good anyway! Happy Birthday!

Her Royal Highness said...

Ooooh! Happy Birthday!!! I know I'm a little late - but I hope it was a wonderful day!
(And I promise that I'll get those reed diffusers in the mail soon. I promise.)