It was 100th day of school today. Only Jonathan's (1st grade) and Meghan's (6th grade) classes celebrated the day by doing fun things. For Meg's class they sent them home with this plain white hat a month ago and she had to decorate it with 100 of the same thing and wear it on 100th day. She chose to wait until the last minute and I was trying to let her figure it out on her own, but I ended up having to helicopter in and save the day once again....we got my scrapbooking stuff out and she put 100 letter "M's" on her hat. It ended up being pretty cute even though when she wears it sideways she looks like a wangsta.
Jonathan's class did lots of 100 activities. They made the froot loop necklaces (as you can see), and did some counting things, but my favorite was a paper I found in his backpack that went like this:
I wish I had 100.....choclite bars.
I wouldn't want 100...rats.
I can make 100...cookies.
I can eat 100....hams.
I could never eat 100....lusanyas. (he hates lasagna!!)
Having 100...rats...could really be a problem.
In 100 years, I hope that I can...get dollers.
I can lift 100...elphints. (somehow I doubt that!)
If I had 100 dollars, I would buy....a monster truck. (this one made me LOL)
What a fun day!! Now the count down is on for our family vacation!!!
March 1, 2011
100 days dead and gone
from Pezlady Jana at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment