September 4, 2012

First day of Jr. High


(look at them just walk away to catch carpool and not even look back at me.  So hard to do this!!)
I had two going to Jr. High this year.  Talk about traumatic!  I think I relived all my worst nightmares from that time in my life as I stressed and stressed about them being ready to go.  I worry about Rachel being made fun of.  I worry that she will get lost and have a meltdown in the hallway of the school.  I worry that Meghan will not have any friends and will have a rough year.  I worry that she will like too many boys again.  Too many worries!  I have to put my trust in the school and in the Lord that He will protect them and keep them safe when I can't be with them. 

I have decided being a mom is hard.

No comments: