September 18, 2012

I love this girl.  She is amazing.  So many hard things she has been asked to go through in her life and she keeps on keeping on every. single. day.  I don't know how she does it.

I am so grateful for the faculty and staff at the school who are working so hard to make Jr. High a good experience for her.  I am grateful that they don't give her an easy ride and take away all the hardness of it, but that they lift her and help her achieve new heights that I am sure none of us realized she was capable of and yet...SHE IS!  I love that!

I love that thanks to a change in her meds, she is happier, calmer, and more focused than before.  I love that she feels the difference and wants it to continue.

I just love her.

No comments: