It's catch up time folks. I can't pretend that life didn't get crazy hectic there for a while and I didn't post a darn thing. But of course, you won't know this because I am so sneaky that I am changing the posting date. Bahahahahahaha... don't you wish you were cool like me?!
 |
| The boys continues to love his Karate class. We love that he loves it, but do not love the expense. It's a worthy cause though and I am counting on the fact that he will be equipped to defend the honor of me and his lovely sisters if called upon to do so. |
 |
| Little stinker butt now goes to school and is learning to read and asks brother to read with her quite often. It's quite cute. That's a lot of quite. |
 |
| Peaches were canned. Golden goodness in a bottle. |
 |
| My oldest nephew, Jarom, got himself hitched to a lovely girl named Angie. The wedding was nice and we loved seeing them so happy! |
 |
| Don't look! They are kissing!! |
 |
| Sweet first dance as a married couple |
 |
| I can't get enough of this cute face! My niece Avery is so adorable! |
 |
| Tire-swinging it at Aunt Marni's house. Her house is pretty much the bomb dot com for fun stuff for the kids to do. Seriously....like she has a tree house that I would LOVE to live in, two tire swings, lots of room to run and animals! My kids are in heaven when we visit there. |
 |
| 'Da boys (Buddy, Jonathan, and Shiney) |
 |
| The beauties (Jenny, Macy, Rachel, Anna, and Meghan) |
No comments:
Post a Comment