I'm sick. The doctor says it is not strep, but I'm not a believer at this point. Stupid virus!!! And well, because we kiss and stuff...now hubby is getting whatever I got! Fun times. Thanksgiving just got a whole lot more fun folks. And I really mean that.
*Big sigh*
I hate being sick. Really, really hate it!
November 19, 2007
Streppin' out with my hubby...
from Pezlady Jana at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Being sick for Thanksgiving really stinks. One year, I had a horrible UTI. REALLY BAD! I ended up having to drive 20 miles to find an open pharmacy, then the meds made me throw up. It was NOT a good time. lol
Hope y'all feel better soon.
I am sorry! Gargle with Salt Water. That is what my mom always told me to do. But I hate it, so I drink lots of OJ or some hot apple cider. It sooths the sore throat...ah...
I hope you feel better soon!
Oh my, you poor thing. I do hope lots of meds and sympathy you'll feel better soon...especially for Thanksgiving. =)
Hope you're feeling better by now. Me, I just now seem to have come down with something. And lucky me, the hubby *just* went back to work today so I'm sure we're bound to get worse before we get better *sigh*
Post a Comment